Hello and Welcome!
Before entering our offices, please answer the screening questions below.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 15 seconds, or use a 60 percent or higher alcohol-based hand sanitizer. People should clean their hands when they enter and exit the building, before and after they eat, and after using the washroom.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Aim to keep a safe distance of 2 meters as much as possible. Minimize time spent in close proximity to others, and consider using a mask when close proximity is unavoidable.
- Anyone ill with cold-like symptoms MUST NOT be in the workplace.