6P Marketing is looking for a Web Developer to join our Creative Department. We value a well-developed skill set and, just as importantly, a passion for communications, design, multimedia, and web development. We need someone who is willing to learn, strive for excellence, try new things, collaborate and think outside the box.
- 2 years of proven web development experience with WordPress // Joomla and / or Drupal is considered an asset.
- Ability to proactively and efficiently solve complex web related problems as they occur
- You should be a creative go-getter with strong conceptual skills and ‘out of the box’ thinking.
- You work well with others and are: quick, meticulous, responsible, reliable, and well organized with solid production and web capabilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in the fields of web development, digital media, or similar
- 2 or more years of website development experience
- Fluency and 2 or more years of experience with open source CMS technologies (WordPress) – Joomla/Drupal considered an asset
- Experience with MySQL databases, cPanel hosting, SSL and DNS management
- Experience with eCommerce solutions an asset
- Strong design capability with a good sense of style
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator/InDesign/XD an asset)
- Experience managing cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of SEO tools – Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console
- CRM integration experience an asset
- Research / problem-solving skills
- Team player able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Organized self-starter with the ability to follow direction
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to track time efficiently and communicate project progress
- Strong portfolio illustrating breadth and depth of web experience
About 6P Marketing:
6P Marketing is a fast-growing, full-service agency that develops, implements, and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team-oriented environment where integrity and work-life balance are valued, we want to talk with you.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent.
Schedule: Monday to Friday. No weekends
Location: Hybrid – combination of in-office and / or remote. To be discussed.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: until the hire is made
Apply using form below or Contact: email@example.com
Attention: Lisa Paillé, Culture & Operations Manager, 6P Marketing
To learn a bit more about us and our culture, feel free to go here.