6P Marketing seeks a Media Coordinator to help with all our client media commitments. Those interested in this role must be at peace with spreadsheets and love to organize things. Those that know you likely find your attention to detail off the charts and that your love of spreadsheets and puzzles (sudoku or similar) something strange. If this is of interest to you, read more.
The Media Coordinator supports the Director of Media and Online Marketing by taking care of details around media placement, media costs and billing, client reports and supporting the online team here needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary functional responsibilities and duties of the Media Coordinator include:
- Evaluate, estimate, plan and buy traditional media.
- Review final media contracts, create POs and invoices. Ensure all POs are billed to clients in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Track media buy performance in terms of ad placement relative to the media contract.
- Maintain up-to-date schedules and Gantt charts so MSMs and Director of Media and Online Marketing consistently have real time campaign information.
- Support Director in development and maintenance/updating of media plans.
- Update monthly media budget spreadsheets.
- Maintain current vendor relationships, source new suppliers as needed.
- Prepare reports for clients on the media campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure creative is delivered to vendor to the correct specifications and timelines
- Prepare all POs for all media suppliers
- Timely / accurate quotes from vendors
- Assist online marketing team as required (admin, data entry / capacity planning, etc)
- Research media alternatives and media weight tests whenever possible.
- Negotiate with media to maximize ad runs (bonus ads, etc)
- Liaises with the online analytics teams to come up with easy to understand media performance summaries for all media in play for a particular client’s media plan.
- Assist MSMs in overseeing non-media (Print, promo items, photographers, video, etc) projects.
- Producing Internal 6P reports to ensure media programs are on track.
What we offer:
- A great culture with abnormally high levels of engagement.
- A supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth.
- A growing company where no two days are ever the same.
Our goal is to empower entrepreneurs and brand leaders to share their passion with well-designed, professional communications. Join a leader in the field of marketing and advertising communications. While our team has grown, we’ve stayed true to our founding vision and values – good people helping good people do great work!
- 1-3 years of professional experience preferably, but not necessarily, in a marketing / advertising environment.
- Ideally you’ve taken the media course via the Winnipeg Advertising Association.
- Background in analysis, media, accounting or any role requiring a strong attention to details / numbers.
- Is a quick learner with razor sharp with attention to detail
- Have an self-starting mindset and a collaborative spirit.
- Love a challenge and able to juggle multiple tasks at any given moment
- Ability to self-prioritize and self-initiate workload and are responsive in a timely manner
- Must be able to work 9am – 5pm Central Standard Time (MB)
Our employees receive competitive compensation packages, and we provide a stable and rewarding environment in today’s challenging markets.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team-oriented environment where integrity and work-life balance are valued, send us your stuff. In your cover letter, (briefly) outline the following 3 items (in 3 separate paragraphs please):
- Relevant qualifications and work experience
- Why you are a good match for this role
- Your desired remuneration (ballpark and not just “negotiable”)
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals across Canada and believe strongly in diversity.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent.
Schedule: Monday to Friday. No weekends.
Location: In Office.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: until the hire is made.
Apply using form below or Contact: email@example.com
Attention: Jordena Kraut, Director of Media and Online Marketing, 6P Marketing
To learn a bit more about us and our culture, feel free to go here.