6P Marketing, one of Winnipeg’s largest marketing firms, is looking for an Account Director. 6P empowers entrepreneurs and brand leaders to share their passion with well-designed, professional communications. Join a leader in the field of marketing and advertising communications.
While our office has grown, we’ve stayed true to our founding vision and values – good people helping good people do great work!
Work-life balance is essential to us, so our team-members typically work a 40-hour week, which is not the norm in our industry. Proper work-life balance starts with a healthy workplace.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. As our firm continues to grow, there is an opportunity for advancement.
- You are a client-focused, open-minded individual who is always looking to exceed expectations for small and medium to large clients looking for fair value and above-standards service. If you have agricultural in your professional background, that is a bonus.
- You are a dynamic marketing professional who thrives on partnering with clients. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the freedom to put your stamp on the organization – this may be the place for you!
- While we appreciate all interest, for this role, we are looking for individuals with this experience already, who can ‘hit the ground running.’
- Are you a strong Account Director looking for a great place to work?
- Looking for a place where your enthusiasm and passion for advertising used in an entrepreneurial and uncharted way?
- Do you love working with clients in solving complex, critical, and valued marketing challenges?
- Enjoy cultivating relationships with clients, gaining insight into their business, and ultimately providing solutions to achieve marketing and advertising goals?
- Do you collaborate well with other team members, and bring a good sense of humour? Laughter is our soundtrack.
- Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity!
What we offer:
- A great culture with abnormally high levels of engagement.
- A supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth.
A growing company where no two days are ever the same.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a marketing and advertising environment (marketing agency preferred).
- Must have high capacity and the ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a collaborative spirit.
6P provides employees with a respectful, challenging, and rewarding environment to maximize their potential while contributing to the company’s goals. Our employees receive competitive compensation packages, and we provide a stable and rewarding environment in today’s challenging markets.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team-oriented environment where integrity and work-life balance are valued, send us your send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, (briefly) outline the following 3 items (in 3 separate paragraphs please):
- Relevant qualifications and work experience
- Why you are a good match for this role
- Your desired remuneration (ballpark and not just “negotiable” – we know that)
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent.
Schedule: Monday to Friday. No weekends
Location: Primarily in office with some work from home opportunities.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: until the hire is made
Apply using form below or Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Tracey Cassidy, Director of Client Services, 6P Marketing
To learn a bit more about us and our culture, feel free to go here.