6P Marketing is expanding and we require a Graphic Designer to join our Creative Department on a contract and per project basis. While skills are important, a passion for communications / design / multimedia / web design are a must. Just as important as skills and experience, we need someone who is willing to learn, strive for excellence, try new things and think outside the box.
You will be working with a capable team to design and work for our various clients; including identity packages, marketing collateral, advertising and websites. This position is open to candidates looking for term-employment, contract work, or possibly a permanent full-time role.
- Degree/certification in graphic design required
- Minimum 2 years of professional design experience
- Strong understanding of branding, positioning and marketing
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in graphic design, typography and colour theory
- Can work well under the direction of the Art Director
- Proven concept development
- High degree of design sensibility demonstrated in a wide variety of work
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of pre-press and print production
- Strong work ethic, time management skills, and ability to prioritize and perform under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in website, UX and mobile app design an asset
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe XD
About 6P Marketing:
6P Marketing is a fast growing, full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
Benefits of working at 6P:
– Collaborative environment
– Health benefits
– Fantastic culture and people
– Healthy work/life balance
If you think this position may have potential for you – please send your resume and cover letter to us in your cover letter, please (briefly) outline the following 3 items
- Relevant work experience
- Based on the qualifications …..Why you are you a good match for this role
- Your (ballpark) remuneration needs
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Application Deadline: until the hire is made
Attention: Lisa Paillé, HR Manager
To learn a bit more about us and our culture, feel free to go here.