We are looking for a full-time bookkeeper to join the 6P Marketing team! If you love numbers, are a problem solver and pride yourself on your attention to detail then look no further.
What we offer:
- A great culture with abnormally high levels of engagement
- A supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth
- A growing company
- A competitive compensation plan
- Work/Life Balance – regular hours of work
We are a growing and successful business that was established in Winnipeg in 2007. 6P Marketing is a collaborative marketing agency that helps you create more passionate consumers and brand connections for better short- and long-term business results. Our big idea was to help small businesses that couldn’t afford a full-time marketing department to develop and promote their brands effectively, professionally and ethically. Along the way, we’ve grown to become Manitoba’s Medium and Large-Sized Business Experts, offering strong brand leadership and comprehensive campaigns, as well as practical, scalable solutions for communications challenges.
You are a dynamic office/finance professional looking to be a full-time, long term management team member. You are very detail oriented and thrive on a workplace that is driven by customer service (both internal and external). If you are looking to break away from the “status quo” by joining an organization – where you will have the ability to put your stamp on things – maybe this is the place for you!
- Works closely with the Account Service team to generate, refine and distribute invoices.
- Tracks and reports on all activities related to ensuring that 6P invoices are supplied to clients accurately, clearly and in a timely fashion.
- Oversees the Account Manager’s reports (client hours, purchase orders), online advertising activity, couriers, stock imagery and email marketing.
AP / AR
- Responsible for all matters relating to AP and AR (data entry, reconciliations, communication, reporting).
- Responsibilities include reconciling visa and chequing account.
- Responsible for monitoring expenses and advising on areas to investigate for cost savings.
- Works with media team and / or traffic in reconciling vendor related issues.
- Oversees all timesheet related processes including reviewing timesheets and reporting on variances to each individual and on each project.
- Work with Operations / Accounting Lead to operate the 6P payroll and benefits program
- Responsible for the generation of all internal reports (weekly and monthly).
- Work with Operations to generate report(s) to maximize utilization and minimize expenses.
- Responsible for proper filing / administration of records (digital and physical files); this includes ensuring a timely backup of accounting file is maintained.
- 2 years of experience. A combination of experience and education will be considered
- Experience working in an agency an asset.
- Have used QuickBooks in a work setting and have high proficiency with excel
- Ideally has extensive experience in helping to calculate and generate complex invoices
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Must be detail oriented and thorough with all administrative tasks.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deadlines and deliver on time.
- Must have advanced level of knowledge (efficiency & effectiveness) of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Must be able to comprehend and perform business math including complex formulas related.
- Ability to communicate well with team, both verbally and in writing
- Process / post invoices into Quickbooks and prepare final reports for clients
- Ensure records for clients are maintained (digital and physical).
- Experience managing deposits, AP and AR
6P provides its employees with a respectful, challenging and rewarding environment where they can maximize their potential while contributing to the company’s goals.
Our employees are provided with competitive compensation packages. We provide a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets.
If you are looking for a great place to work and learn, send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, (briefly) outline the following 3 items (in 3 separate numbered paragraphs please):
- Relevant qualifications and work experience
- Why you are a good match for this role
- Your desired remuneration (ballpark and not just “negotiable”)
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Application Deadline: until the hire is made
Apply using form below or Contact: email@example.com
Attention: Lisa Paillé, Accounting Lead / Culture
To learn a bit more about us and our culture, feel free to go here.