We empower entrepreneurs and brand leaders to share their passion with well-designed, professional communications. Join a leader in the field of marketing and advertising communications. While our team has grown, we’ve stayed true to our founding vision and values – good people helping good people do great work!
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. As our firm continues to grow, there is an opportunity for advancement in this role.
You are a client-focused, open-minded individual who is always looking to exceed client expectations.
You are a dynamic marketing professional who thrives on partnering with clients. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the freedom to put your stamp on the organization – this may be the place for you!
Looking for a place where your enthusiasm and passion for advertising used in an entrepreneurial and uncharted way?
Enjoy cultivating relationships with clients, gaining insight into their business, and ultimately providing solutions to achieve marketing and advertising goals?
Do you collaborate well with other team members, and bring a good sense of humour? Laughter is our soundtrack.
Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity!
What we offer:
- A great culture with abnormally high levels of engagement.
- A supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth.
- A growing company where no two days are ever the same.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a marketing/advertising environment, ideally client facing.
- Is a quick learner with razor sharp with attention to detail
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a collaborative spirit.
- Love a challenge and able to juggle multiple tasks at any given moment
- Ability to self-prioritize and self-initiate workload and are responsive in a timely manner
- Must be able to work 9am – 5pm Central Standard Time (MB)
Our employees receive competitive compensation packages, and we provide a stable and rewarding environment in today’s challenging markets.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team-oriented environment where integrity and work-life balance are valued, send us your stuff. In your cover letter, (briefly) outline the following 3 items (in 3 separate paragraphs please):
- Relevant qualifications and work experience
- Why you are a good match for this role
- Your desired remuneration (ballpark and not just “negotiable”)
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals across Canada and believe strongly in diversity.
Application Deadline: until the hire is made
Attention: Lisa Paillé, HR Manager
To learn a bit more about us and our culture, feel free to go here.