Looking for a place where your enthusiasm and passion for advertising used in an entrepreneurial and uncharted way? Enjoy cultivating relationships with clients, gaining insight into their business, and ultimately providing solutions to achieve marketing and advertising goals? Do you collaborate well with other team members, and bring a good sense of humour? Laughter is our soundtrack.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. As our firm continues to grow, there is an opportunity for advancement in this role.
You are a client-focused, open-minded individual who is always looking to exceed client expectations.
You are a dynamic marketing professional who thrives on partnering with clients. If you are looking to join a company where you will have the freedom to put your stamp on the organization – this may be the place for you!
The primary functional responsibilities and duties of the MSC include functioning as Client Services support on day-to-day development, planning and implementation of projects, programs and campaigns including participating in client planning sessions, taking notes in order to write drafts of client briefs, contact reports and meeting minutes. Ultimately, you are a part of the team that regularly aims to impress clients and earn trust/respect by going above and beyond in a wide array of ways.
Accountable for project management including:
- Organizing, briefing on and clarifying projects for delivery teams.
- Timeline and budget target achievement.
- Manage the monthly client budget including scope changes.
- In touch with active clients (live projects) at least once per week; timely client correspondence as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of agendas, proposals, and client presentation materials
- Assist in booking interviews, doing client research and other administrative project functions
OR: Manage projects and tasks through the timely and attentive monitoring of budgets, schedules and process. Ensure 6P meets schedule deadlines and due dates within the approved program budgets
What we offer:
- A great culture with abnormally high levels of engagement.
- A supportive team that is committed to personal and professional growth.
- A growing company where no two days are ever the same.
Our goal is to empower entrepreneurs and brand leaders to share their passion with well-designed, professional communications. Join a leader in the field of marketing and advertising communications. While our team has grown, we’ve stayed true to our founding vision and values – good people helping good people do great work!
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a marketing/advertising environment, ideally client facing.
- Background in customer services / Aptitude for helping customers achieve their goals.
- Is a quick learner with razor sharp with attention to detail
- Have an self-starting mindset and a collaborative spirit.
- Love a challenge and able to juggle multiple tasks at any given moment
- Ability to self-prioritize and self-initiate workload and are responsive in a timely manner
- Must be able to work 9am – 5pm Central Standard Time (MB)
Our employees receive competitive compensation packages, and we provide a stable and rewarding environment in today’s challenging markets.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team-oriented environment where integrity and work-life balance are valued, send us your stuff. In your cover letter, (briefly) outline the following 3 items (in 3 separate paragraphs please):
- Relevant qualifications and work experience
- Why you are a good match for this role
- Your desired remuneration (ballpark and not just “negotiable”)
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals across Canada and believe strongly in diversity.
Application Deadline: until the hire is made
Attention: Lisa Paillé, HR Manager
To learn a bit more about us and our culture, feel free to go here.