While phone calls, conference calls, e-mails and couriers are great tools and have their place in established relationships, NOTHING can replace face to face rapport building.
So we begin there.
- We prefer to start with weekly face-time to ensure we’re in step and dancing to the same music.
- Agree how we will communicate and what we should focus on.
- Who does what and in partnership with whom.
- What is sacred and what needs to be trashed.
- What the pace is for strategic and tactical projects.
If your present marketing agency does not share and honour your vision and values, the work may be good – but off strategy.
Once we’re on the same path, we will build an advertising plan with you to complement your marketing plan.
Together we’ll agree:
- Which proprietary or syndicated research best represents your opportunity in industry trends.
- Which data best points the way to the audiences most likely to repeatedly enjoy your services.
- How Marketing and Advertising will work together to showcase the ‘best in your operations’.
- To work together to design and develop media plans and creative work because the typical “three creative / media options” agency presentation approach does not guarantee better work – just larger invoices. We only proceed with your work once we see things the same way – and from the customer’s point of view.